Never one to miss an important holiday, we thought it vital that you have a recipe to celebrate #worldnutelladay. Rather than spooning it straight from the jar whilst staring off into middle distance, you can DRINK IT. WITH GIN.
The recipe is super simple – perfect for a Saturday night treat!
- 500ml almond milk
- 100g Nutella (and however much else you want to shove into your mouth whilst prepping the cocktail…)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 75g milk chocolate
- 4 tbsp amaretto liqueur
- 4 tbsp Queen Cleo London Dry Gin
1. Pop your almond milk, Nutella and cocoa in a pan and heat gently. Make sure you whisk it constantly until the Nutella has melted into the milk and it’s steaming, Once mixed, pop in a jug and into the fridge to cool. You may want to do this ahead of time to make sure the milk has cooled for drinking!
2. If you’re being proper fancy, you can decorate the rim of your glasses with either cocoa powder (simply wet the rims and dip onto a plate of cocoa powder) or melt chocolate in the microwave and again, dip the rims into the chocolate and pop in the fridge to cool.
3. When the milk is cool and your glasses ready, pour the milk into a cocktail shaker (a large jam jar will do it if you don’t have a shaker!) Add the amaretto and gin with a handful of ice and give it a good shake until the outside of your shaker or jar feels cold. Strain into your chilled glasses and enjoy..
NEED MORE COCKTAIL ACTION?