- 400ml ginger beer
- 100ml sugar syrup
- 2 limes, 1 juiced and 1 finely sliced
- 50ml Queen Cleo Spiced Rum
- Pop your ginger beer, sugar syrup and lime juice into a saucepan and bring it all to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low and heat gently for 2-3 mins until your mixture is fizz-free.
- Take the pan off the heat, stir in the gorgeous Queen Cleo Rum and set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Add a slice of lime to each ice lolly mould (use a 6 hole mould) and pour the mixture evenly into each one.
- Leave around a 1cm gap at the top of each mould so the mixture can expand as it freezes. Freeze for at least 8 hrs or overnight.
FANCY A REAL STORM CLEO?
There’s a few hours to wait for your Stormy Cleo ice lollies to freeze, and seeing as you have the ingredients in front of you…. it’d be rude not to make a Storm Cleo cocktail!