If you’re throwing a Halloween party this year (let’s face it, we’re using any excuse for a get together lately!), why not spice up your night with a devilishly good Spooky Spiced Rum Punch? It’s the perfect way to use up any pumpkins you may not have gotten round to carving – and frankly, a much better use in our opinion!
Whilst this is an alcoholic punch (obvs), pumpkin punch bowls do make a great centre piece for a kids party too – simply carve out the flesh, discard, pour in your drinks recipe of choice and pop a ladle in. Just make sure you don’t muddle up the rum punch for your kids party…
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
50ml Queen Cleo Rum
50 ml Triple Sec
200ml pineapple juice
150 ml ginger ale
1 large orange
- Pop some ice into a cocktail shaker
- Add 50ml of Queen Cleo Spiced Rum, 50ml of Triple Sec and a squeeze of lime. Shake.
- Carve out the flesh from your pumpkin so that you have a clean punch bowl and add ice
- Pour the rum, triple sec and lime juice over the ice
- Add pineapple juice and ginger ale and stir
- Add a squeeze of fresh orange and garnish with fruit.
If you’re feeling particularly creative, you could always add some little jelly spiders or strawberry bootlaces into the punch bowl for that extra spooky touch. Or, you know, just drink it…
We understand it’s not always easy to get ALL of your friends and family together for a party at this time of year – so why not try a virtual party? Parties last an hour, so much easier to fit into busy pre-Christmas calendars. We host your online party with lashings of gin, rum or cocktails! Our virtual tasting experiences can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home! Contact us today to organise your virtual tasting experience.